Monday, January 20, 2014

I am a school girl!



Swara is studying in GIIS (Global Indian International School, Chinchwad) , Class Nursery. See how cute she looks in uniform. 

She wakes up in morning without shouting, cool and calm, she just needs her mamma (me :)). But sometimes her pappa also does magic of makign her ready for school. 

As per her teacher's comments, she is a playful student, little naughty too. She is good in sports. She sings well. Day by day the poem collection with her is increasing. She likes painting too. 

Only one thing makes me little worried, her health issues. Frequent stomach ache, cough, cold, sometimes loose motions , these problems makes by baby go cranky and miss the school. But anyways I will take care for all these to make her comfortable.



Animal Kingdom Week




This is animal kingdom week. Swara dressed up as a goat in white dress with red shoes. She said few lines like....
I am a G for goat, I have four legs, I give milk, and I say maayyyy, mayyyy :)

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative